an incident: un incident
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "BONDI POLICE DEPARTMENT - LAW ENFORCEMENT INCIDENT REPORT"
- "Horatio, Glen has asked that you skip this class after hearing about the “Pilates Incident” of 2012."
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "INCIDENT SUMMARY"
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "Approximate time of incident: 15:00"
- "15th, tomorrow will make seven (7) weeks since your renovation project "incident" caused significant water damage to the ceiling of my bathroom (i."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Incident' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !