incidentally: par la même occasion, à propos, d'ailleurs
incidental: accidentel, fortuit ; secondaire, moins important
UK: Incidentally, where were you last night?
US: Kevin's business trip included some incidental expenses.
- "Incidentally, welcome back, Edward Moon."
- "They are distracting and incidental."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory" everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Incidentally, you might want to RUN!"
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "It is my hope that we will be able to arrange a meeting at your offices before the end of the month, as I will be in the Chicago area for a friend's bachelor party (I am also a bachelor, incidentally)."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Incidentally, are you sure we banned the right Icarus?"
- "Incidentally, there are a lot of French people in the house tonight!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Incidentally' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !