an insult: une insulte
to insult: insulter
- "Hannah : I have never been so insulted in my entire life."
- "If someone insults you, don't take it personally."
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
- "And don't insult the differently-sized."
- "You seem to have insulted a number of the staff, and one of Philip's clients left the canteen crying!"
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "Are you trying to insult me?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Insult' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !