an invitation: une invitation
a letter of invitation: une lettre d'invitation
- "First, make it clear in your invitation how smart the evening is going to be: "smart", "casual", "smart-casual", etc. Second, it is not usually polite to ask your guests to bring anything to dinner."
- "We would be honored if you would consider accepting our humble invitation to be the speaker at this year's dinner and conference."
- "Your invitation warms my heart."
- "Third, you might also like to include your address and telephone number in the invitation, in case there is a problem."
- "It is written in the invitation but I didn't understand everything."
- "Please confirm that you have received this invitation."
- "An invitation to the Marron-Bliss Marriage"
- "It's an invitation to an event in which Harold Warbuckle is the keynote speaker."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Invitation' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !