Keep me posted: Tenez-moi au courant
- "I need to check with the wife, I'll keep you posted"
- "I'll keep you posted regarding our upcoming court date in Monterey County."
- "I'll keep you posted on any developments."
- "Keep me posted Icarus"
- "I will keep you posted."
- "I'll keep you posted!"
- "The day after the accident, you told me that since you had caused this mess, you would be following up promptly and would keep me posted on developments."
- "I'll keep you posted, diary."
- "I'll keep you posted on any developments, as and when they occur."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Keep me posted' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !