a lawsuit: un procès
a (racial discrimination) suit: un procès (pour discrimination raciale)
- "Did I hear someone say "lawsuit"?"
- "This company doesn't need any more lawsuits."
- "A lawsuit sounds good, Saul, but who can I sue?"
- "We don't want to risk any health and safety lawsuits."
- "After all, we don't want our favorite office "Frenchie" to end up in a lawsuit because he squeezed someone's booty a little hard, now, do we?"
- "Furthermore, with every firing there is a possibility of wrongful dismissal suits, which can be extremely costly."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lawsuit' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !