main: principal, grand, dominant
Our main problem is our competition. Notre principal problème est la concurrence.
The main characters in this play are all men. Les personnages principaux de cette pièce sont tous des hommes.
the main event l'événement important
- "There are 5 main steps to becoming a better leader."
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event - our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "The main thing is that we get results."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "Susie : And finally, the main reason why no one ever responds to your advertising: there's no phone number!"
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event, our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Here we are in the main gallery space where-"
- "Susan : Does the main character make perfumes for a living?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Main' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !