a medal: une médaille
Who won the gold medal? -Andrew, again. Qui a gagné la médaille d'or? - Encore Andrew.
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "Brian Jones (UK) won a silver medal in Flirting with the opposite sex ."
- "I mpossible Olympics - Today's medal results"
- "Do you see these medals?"
- "How many medals has the U."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "Philip Cheeter (USA) took the bronze medal in the Restraining oneself from flirting with the opposite sex event."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Medal' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !