a month: un mois
monthly: mensuel, mensuellement
a monthly meeting une réunion mensuelle
You will be billed monthly. Vous serez facturés mensuellement.
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "These last few months have been very difficult for me."
- "So, please come to my petite dégustation in the break room at 1pm to celebrate me, French gastronomy and my final few months before I am possibly deported."
- "After six months of record sales, Philip was awarded the position of Director, which he held ever since."
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "Special terms and conditions: Any stock that remains unsold six (6) months after the delivery date will be bought back in full by the Delavigne Corporation (at the same price as stated above) within ten (10) working days."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Month' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !