a motel: un motel
- "Indigo Motel can't write, can't play and certainly can't sing – but 500,000 Belgian teenagers absolutely worship this group."
- "I didn't hear you, I was too busy listening to Indigo Motel."
- "Good luck with Indigo Motel."
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
- "Hannah : "Indigo Motel"?"
- "Philip : Well Hannah, the shareholder meetings for Indigo Motel are going to be very interesting."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Motel' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Motel' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...