Needless to say that...: Inutile de dire que...
My boss is coming over to the house tomorrow. Needless to say, you must be on your best behavior. Mon patron vient à la maison demain. Inutile de dire que tu dois adopter une conduite exemplaire.
I need (to do my laundry): J'ai besoin de (faire ma lessive)
- "Needless to say, he is our most valuable client."
- "Needless to say, she was slightly concerned when she saw that this "omelet" was frozen, and then defrosted in the microwave."
- "Needless to say, all this is very disturbing."
- "Needless to say, everyone needs to be on their best behavior."
- "Needless to say, if the media found out about Freddie's "lifestyle", they'd have a field day."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Needless to say' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !