Next!: Suivant !
next (week): (la semaine) prochaine
next: à suivre, ensuite, après
- "The next train on platform 2 will be calling at all stations to Upminster via Barking."
- "She took me to a surprise destination for our next date..."
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "Voiceover : Stay tuned, Beachview is next!"
- "In a surprising announcement yesterday, a spokesman for the tiny island nation of Zirconda expressed the country's desire to join the European Union as a member country sometime in the next decade."
- "Our next contestant is Horatio Oléré."
- "Enjoy your second chance on Earth! Next!"
- "We're not even on the next week at this point."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "Alan Woody : Okay everyone, our next comedian has been dreaming of a career in stand up comedy since she was a little girl."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Next' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !