Now then. Where were we?: Bon alors. Où en étions-nous ?
- "Now then... what is it Brian?"
- "Susie : Now then, Philip, what is this "fantastic marketing idea" of yours?"
- "Why now then, let's get straight to it."
- "Hannah : Now then, I'm looking for a new fragrance."
- "Donna : Now then Hannah, where do you come from?"
- "Now then, let's get started."
- "Anyway, where were we?"
- "Brian : Well at least I'm the first one here... Now then, must make sure I've brought everything... Ok then: Rug... check."
- "Now then, if there is any man who objects to this lawful union between these two lovely people, let him speak now or forever hold his peace."
- "Now, Edward, where were we?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Now then' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !