to obtain: obtenir, prendre, se procurer
(an) obtainable (goal): (un objectif) accessible
- "Anyway, it is harder and harder to obtain a green card in America, and many people have very strong feelings of... animosity towards us foreigners."
- "Radio Rhubarb has obtained an exclusive communiqué from an alien spokesperson who calls himself "Ershnalaflslkjlksjfgps"."
- "Objective : Obtain candy by any means necessary"
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
- "My latest mission finds me in possession of a microfiche, obtained from one Edward Moon: intern."
- "-Look what I obtained for a mere 50 dollars."
- "The Peking Duck is proud to publish this illegally obtained information."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Obtain' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !