obviously: évidemment, bien sûr
UK: It's quite obvious that Margaret is in love with you.
US: Yes, obviously she loves me, but she still smells like eggs.
- "Dr. Gilchrist : The vet you visited is obviously mentally unstable."
- "Well, I think it's obvious!"
- "God : Yes, obviously."
- "Obviously, documentation of violations or poor job performance is essential in justifying an employee's dismissal."
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "Obviously this is a great honor for Kalvin Krime and my family."
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "The above points probably seem obvious to most of us, but the great aunt Margarets of this world might find them useful."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Obviously' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Obviously' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...