obviously: évidemment, bien sûr
UK: It's quite obvious that Margaret is in love with you.
US: Yes, obviously she loves me, but she still smells like eggs.
- "Dr. Gilchrist : The vet you visited is obviously mentally unstable."
- "Brent : Obviously!"
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "Obviously this is a great honor for Kalvin Krime and my family."
- "The above points probably seem obvious to most of us, but the great aunt Margarets of this world might find them useful."
- "God : Yes, obviously."
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "Obviously, documentation of violations or poor job performance is essential in justifying an employee's dismissal."
- "Well, I think it's obvious!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Obviously' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !