an occasion: une occasion
You've already come to work naked on several occasions. Vous êtes déjà venu travailler nu à plusieurs occasions.
- "I am sure that you would agree that this occasion deserves an extra special celebration."
- "The research tells us that men are looking for a fragrance that they can use every day, something that isn't just for special occasions like weddings and bar mitzvahs: a cologne that the male would come back to again and again."
- "Susie : What's the occasion?"
- "We've already told you this on several occasions."
- "We have juices for every occasion."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Occasion' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !