occasional (use): (un usage) épisodique, occasionnel, intermittent
(I go swimming) occasionally : (je vais me baigner) occasionnellement, de temps en temps
- "Stutterer and occasional bed-wetter"
- "Icarus : Well, I... I have been known to let my hair down occasionally."
- "Although firings are occasionally necessary, terminating an employee should be a last resort."
- "It makes me feel like a big man to shoot bears, rabbits, deer, ducks of course, the occasional wild turkey, geese, hell I'll shoot a squirrel if I'm drunk enough-"
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "He, she or it shall provide me with loyal companionship, unconditional love, and occasionally snuggle with me when I am feeling blue."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Occasional' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !