to package: emballer
Be careful when packaging glass bottles. Faites attention lorsque vous emballez les bouteilles en verre.
a package: un paquet, un colis
Could you go to the post office and pick up a package for me? Peux-tu aller à la poste me chercher un colis?
the packaging: l'emballage
- "The perfume bottle smashed during transportation and leaked all over the package... and now me!"
- "Bargain Basement Bundle : The big advantage of this package (aside from the low price) is the inventory feature."
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of "Bordello Breeze", this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
- "Philip : Why doesn't Delavigne use biodegradable material for their packaging, which is more eco-friendly than cardboard or plastic?"
- "Just to recap on our top story, an airport sniffer pig succeeded in sniffing out a stolen package of priceless truffles yesterday morning."
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
- "Bruno : The journalist knows how to read the packaging of each product, they probably didn't even open any of the perfumes!"
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "I also work with the production team to develop packaging designs and several other-"
- "You will work closely with our Production department to ensure that there are no defects in the packaging of our products."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Package' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !