to park (a car): garer (une voiture)
- "You are parked in a 2 hour zone, and your meter has expired."
- "Brian : Why do we drive in a parkway, but park in a driveway?"
- "Hey do you guys know if I can park here?"
- "-They have parked a spaceship outside Delavigne Headquarters in San Francisco"
- "Susie : Well actually Dr. Donna, you parked your car in front of mine in the staff car park, and I just wanted to ask you to move it."
- "Brian : So many questions... Why do we drive in a parkway, but park in a driveway?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Park a car' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !