a park: un parc, un jardin (public)
an amusement park: un parc d'attractions
- "Kiwi : Well, have you already been to the park?"
- "Bruno : Glen Park?"
- "No Delavigne employee should have to sleep in a park!"
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the park."
- "The venue will be Golden Gate Park, next to Queen Wilhelmina's windmill."
- "Let me welcome you to Yellowstone Park, one of America's greatest natural spaces."
- "The park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "The world's biggest amusement park."
- "I'm not going to the park with you, Jones"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Park' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !