a perfume: un parfum
a perfumer: un parfumeur
UK: Delavigne makes the world's most beautiful perfumes.
US: You pretentious, perfumed idiot!
- "A successful perfume—"
- "So, cheers to you, perfumers of Britain, cheers to you!"
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "It's a beautiful city, full of sights and sounds which are rich and pleasant, not unlike a perfume."
- "our love of perfumes."
- "Here in this San Francisco-based perfume company, man and beast are working in perfect harmony to create a veritable garden of Eden."
- "Apparently he needs it for a new perfume."
- "Donna : It's only the biggest perfume forum in the world."
- "Bruno : Yes, it is quite an honor, much more prestigious than Perfume Fest in Utah."
- "Perfumes are less exciting when you can't smell."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Perfume' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !