a perfume: un parfum
a perfumer: un parfumeur
UK: Delavigne makes the world's most beautiful perfumes.
US: You pretentious, perfumed idiot!
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "For some reason, the "perfume counter" wasn't deducting units of Moulin Magic from the inventory when they were sold and left the warehouse."
- "He takes my perfumes and gives them to Kalvin Krime!"
- "Jones is expected in court this morning to hear charges against him. He vehemently denies claims that he passed on top secret information to perfume rivals Kalvin Krime and Grevlon."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "the president of a multinational perfume company should not be promoting a human cockfight in a business environment."
- "The perfume killer sprays each of his victims with a different"
- "Horatio : Yes, my monkeys, they saw him. They told me he came into my laboratory and stole my secret perfumes."
- "A successful perfume—"
- "Thank you for sending me the script for "PERFUME KILLER"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Perfume' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !