- "Icarus: Perhaps it's the lobster tails, they are quite calorific."
- "Then in the restaurant, perhaps she drank too much champagne."
- "Perhaps we could offer partial payment for the position along with free tickets to Mickeyland;"
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "perhaps we can meet up 4 a drink during the interval?"
- "By the way Susie, I am more than impressed with your business acumen - perhaps you should be working in the sales department alongside yours truly... "Cheeter and Bliss": it has a nice ring to it!"
- "Shall I bring some tea, perhaps some biscuits with honey?"
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "Perhaps we can arrange a meeting?"
- "Princess Utopia : Perhaps I can help you."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Perhaps' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !