(She's) possibly (responsible for what has happened): (Elle est) probablement (responsable de ce qu'il s'est passé)
- "Hogwash : I couldn't possibly finish the book in less than six months."
- "Then we'll need an education branch to spread our Western propaganda, I'll probably have to wear some local garb to fit in... possibly a burka or sarong... I do look forward to that... Dammit Edward!"
- "We'll need an unstable government, possibly with a dictator."
- "I don't believe in capitalism. What could you and your company possibly offer me?"
- "I suggest one verse and possibly a chorus, but that's it."
- "Possibly more in your case."
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "So, please come to my petite dégustation in the break room at 1pm to celebrate me, French gastronomy and my final few months before I am possibly deported."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Possibly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !