to post (an announcement, a letter): poster, afficher (une annonce, une lettre)
(The company) has posted (great sales figures this year): (La société) a annoncé (un très bon chiffre d'affaires cette année)
- "This list will be posted throughout the office"
- "This article was posted from my underwater lair using the new waterproof BlueBerry Aqua"
- "Patrick O'Shaughnessy (journalist) : Patrick O'Shaughnessy, Detroit Post."
- "Now that you've told me that you're going to visit a psychologist, even if it is just to flirt with her, there's a very strong possibility that I will spread this information around the entire office, to my friends and post it on Internet chatrooms all over the world (this is the beauty of the World Wide Web)."
- "Meet me tomorrow at the secret location I posted on Facebook."
- "The office has posted some very healthy sales figures."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Post' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !