a protocol: un protocole
- "As this is an official FBI matter, please observe strict protocol for discretion and confidentiality."
- "I've never been stuck on an island before, I don't know the proper protocol."
- "Waiting for Human Handshake Protocol."
- "Subject: New Protocol"
- "You must respect the protocol."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Protocol' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !