a prototype: un prototype
- "I'm going to pass round a sample of our prototype bodywash."
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "These are just prototype scents."
- "He's as excited by the project as I am. He's even going to start on some prototypes."
- "I brought some of the prototype drawings with me in fact."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Prototype' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !