Attention à ne pas confondre l'orthographe de renowned avec celle de noun (nom) ou known (connu).
world-renowned: de renommée mondiale
UK: The concert features many world-renowned musicians.
US: This chef is renowned for his vegetarian cuisine.
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multi-national cosmetics company."
- "Yes, today we present to you the newest addition to our morning team, renowned culture lover –"
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having no previous experience flying thermal airships or dirigibles, and smelling of liquor."
- "World-renowned department store mogul Harold P."
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having only limited experience flying dirigibles."
- "Well then I present to you renowned cultural critic Belinda B."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Renowned' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !