Attention à ne pas confondre l'orthographe de renowned avec celle de noun (nom) ou known (connu).
world-renowned: de renommée mondiale
UK: The concert features many world-renowned musicians.
US: This chef is renowned for his vegetarian cuisine.
- "Well then I present to you renowned cultural critic Belinda B."
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multi-national cosmetics company."
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
- "World-renowned department store mogul Harold P."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having only limited experience flying dirigibles."
- "Yes, today we present to you the newest addition to our morning team, renowned culture lover –"
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having no previous experience flying thermal airships or dirigibles, and smelling of liquor."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Renowned' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !