to rent: louer
I'd like to rent a car. Je voudrais louer une voiture.
The landlord has decided to rent his apartment for a few months. Le propriétaire a décidé de louer (mettre en location) son appartement pour quelques mois.
rent (for the offices): le loyer (des bureaux)
Have you paid the rent yet? As-tu déjà payé le loyer?
- "- You can rent tea and coffee making facilities for an extra charge (£12 per night)."
- "I'm a single, 19-year-old boy looking to rent a room in a friendly apartment."
- "For example, you may one day need to pay rent, bills, or to buy something on the "Internet"."
- "What was your cheque for? Rent? Food?"
- "Rent $3,100 per month"
- "The rent and other specifics will be discussed at the interview stage."
- "This includes finding your new home and paying the rent, shipping your furniture to your chosen destination, and even providing a private American education for your children."
- "No, I rent my home."
- "Estate agent : You do realize that the rent is $6010 per month?"
- "Sailor : But don't you think renting a nuclear submarine was a little bit excessive?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Rent' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !