a (five-figure) salary: un salaire, une rémunération, une paie (à 5 chiffres)
(a) salaried (employee): (un cadre, un employé) salarié
- "You've been contributing 6% of your salary to this pension plan since you arrived at Delavigne."
- "I'm afraid the 401(k) plans are reserved for full-time, salaried employees."
- "You can take 3 to 4 weeks' paid maternity leave in the time leading up to the birth (paid at 55-60% your normal salary)."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "Brent : So you're telling me that I could be sitting at home all day, and I'll receive half my salary?"
- "Salaries and rent prices are reasonable and the corporate taxes are a lot lower than in Australia."
- "Salary: 40-45K, based on experience"
- "Your decision to terminate Mrs. Hughes will cost this company 2 months of salary in addition to a generous severance package."
- "Is "boy" a salaried position?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Salary' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !