sales: les ventes
a salesman un vendeur, un représentant de commerce
The sales signifie aussi "les soldes."
the sales team, the sales staff: l'équipe commerciale, le personnel commercial
sales are up (10%): les ventes ont augmenté (de 10%)
- "Brian : ...position in Delavigne's Sales Department."
- "THX-1134 : Sale completed."
- "I'm happy to report that our "sales road trip" to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "After six months of record sales, Philip was awarded the position of Director, which he held ever since."
- "My name is THX-1134 and I can turn any situation into a sales opportunity."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sales' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !