sales: les ventes
a salesman un vendeur, un représentant de commerce
The sales signifie aussi "les soldes."
the sales team, the sales staff: l'équipe commerciale, le personnel commercial
sales are up (10%): les ventes ont augmenté (de 10%)
- "I'm happy to report that our "sales road trip" to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "Normally I would simply drop this affair, and recommend to my superiors that the Perfume Hut cancel all future orders and sales of Delavigne products immediately."
- "If we don't get it right, it could SERIOUSLY damage Delavigne's sales next year!"
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "THX-1134 : Sale completed."
- "Top 5 perfume sales worldwide, 35 years straight."
- "Sales are through the roof!"
- "Director of Sales"
- "My name is THX-1134 and I can turn any situation into a sales opportunity."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sales' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !