a scent: une odeur, un parfum
Even the scent of Susie's perfume makes Philip go crazy! Même le parfum de Susie rend fou Philip!
(a) scented (candle): (une bougie) parfumée
UK: Even the scent of Susie's perfume makes Philip go crazy!
US: The garden was filled with the scent of flowers.
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "The fans blow air over the cartridges, and the scent of the perfume wafts into the surrounding area."
- "Your trademark scent, Bruno."
- "The Smell of Success: Kalvin Krime's scented billboard adverts"
- "Outback Cologne is Delavigne Australia's flagship scent, first released in 1989."
- "At the time of going to press, 200 of these scented billboard adverts are being rolled out across the USA's biggest cities."
- "Contraption is the biggest-selling scent in the Kalvin Krime range."
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne was marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as "a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Scent' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !