to schedule (a meeting): programmer (une réunion)
as scheduled comme prévu
a schedule: un horaire, un programme, un agenda
the train schedule l'horaire du train
What's your schedule for the day? Quel est votre programme aujourd'hui?
UK: What's your schedule for the day?
US: I would like to schedule an appointment with Dr Jekyll please.
- "I am writing to confirm our scheduled meeting for next Thursday."
- "I'm just looking at the shipping schedule."
- "Al Capone : We're on a tight schedule, Brian, so no chit-chatting please."
- "I have already scheduled a bus tour of the city, so that I can see all the buildings and monuments!"
- "Was that on my schedule Brian?"
- "I'd like to schedule our first meeting for tomorrow morning, first thing."
- "I optimise schedules and efficiency"
- "My schedule isn't important at all because tonight, the thing you're forgetting, is the shareholders meeting, where I have to address the shareholders, employees and the media to tell them about Horatio!"
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
- "I'd like you to schedule some interviews immediately."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Schedule' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !