- "Calahan claimed that these were the scars from scientific experiments carried out by the aliens during his captivity upon their spacecraft."
- "After exhaustive scientific analysis, I am confident that this "copycat" product is nothing to worry about."
- "Bruno : Doctor, that's hardly a scientific method-"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
- "I think we need to introduce more scientific methods into the recruitment process, you know, to avoid hiring lunatics."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Scientific' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !