a scientist: un scientifique
- "Those same scientists predict that this figure is likely to increase in coming years."
- "A team of French scientists is claiming a major breakthrough in the fight against the avian influenza virus (or "bird flu"): a bird-sized scarf made of wool."
- "Scientists unveil new deterrent against bird flu"
- "Scientists won't shut up about how valuable it is to replenish your energy with a complete sleep cycle."
- "Scientists estimate that the web's carbon footprint (the CO2 it produces) is growing at around 10% per year, which could be bad news for internet giants such as Moogle, Microtosh, and YouLube."
- "According to scientists, the aviation industry is responsible for around 3.5% of man-made climate change."
- "Dinosaurs , which were proven to be much smaller than scientists originally thought."
- "Scientists prove that puppies are softer than kittens"
- "Scientists in the future will probably be able to grow you a new body."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and today we'll try to answer a question that scientists have debated for ages: what is the difference between New Zealand and Australia?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Scientist' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !