a segment: un segment, un quartier
In our next segment (we'll talk about spinach): Dans notre prochaine partie d'émission, reportage (nous parlerons d'épinard)
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "Donna : That's all the time we have for this segment, we'll be right back after the commercial break to wrap things up."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "That's it for this segment, we'll be back after the break."
- "Brent : Good morning listeners and welcome to today's Radio Rhubarb political segment, where we'll be talking about voter turnout."
- "In our next segment, we'll talk to a real French person who will help us understand this puzzle."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Segment' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !