smelly : fétide, puant
to smell: sentir ; puer
- "Watching your "performance" yesterday at the Smelly Awards, I felt a wide spectrum of emotions: Disappointment."
- "Philip : Nominated for a Smelly Award."
- "Ladies and gentlemen, here are the nominees for the Smelly Award for "Male fragrance of the year"."
- "Our company's marquee perfume release last year, "Adonis for men", has been nominated for a "Smelly" award, the most prestigious award in the perfume industry."
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "Please tell your friends about the ceremony, and tune in and watch us hopefully take home a "Smelly"!"
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "Kalvin Krime : Give me back my Smelly!"
- "A Smelly, Bruno."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Smelly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !