to smile: sourire
a smile: un sourire
- "Service comes with a fake smile"
- "Every time you smile"
- "You see them smiling?"
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
- "Wear your best suits, and some of you may need to practice smiling."
- "Todd hasn't even smiled."
- "Jean : No, all I can see is this name and a big smiling face."
- "I simply say "You are fired" in my sexy (and largely incomprehensible) accent and the person limps out of the office with a big smile on their face."
- "When you smile at me, it's like my heart stops working, and then my stomach hurts and I cannot eat anything any more."
- "As my "pretend" wife you should smile and keep quiet at all times."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Smile' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !