software: un logiciel
a software application un logiciel, un programme logiciel
a software platform: une plate-forme logicielle
- "Why do I need to know where my daughter is at all times via GPS software?"
- "InBrianaJones (Brian Jones) says : It's software that allows you to make cheap or free calls over the Internet."
- "Standard Microtosh Office software has been installed and we have set up your e-mail account."
- "I'd like you to install the necessary software for a Delavigne debutante (FireSox, Thunderpants, Microtosh Office etc.)."
- "I came to set up your new finance software last night."
- "Philip : Oh yeah, we've got all the hardware and software stuff at the Delavigne office."
- "This could have been done by any five-year-old with software like Photoposh."
- "It's a type of software that allows you to do things on your E-Phone, like change your voice, break up with your girlfriend, watch virtual fish swimming."
- "Customer Relationship Management software"
- "By the way, we're thinking about migrating our software platform from Microtosh to Blinux."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Software' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !