to take place: avoir lieu
Our annual meeting takes place in San Francisco. Notre réunion annuelle a lieu à San Francisco.
- "This year's International Cosmetics Trade Show is taking place in Sydney, as I'm sure you know."
- "Ideally this would take place in L."
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "The baptism will be taking place this Thursday at St."
- "Thelma Fudd : My accident took place in the local supermarket."
- "Remember: on the Musical Store hotline, all conversations take place in song!"
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "In today's program we are going to take a special visit to the offices of the Delavigne Corporation where an amazing experiment is taking place."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To take place' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !