via: en passant par, via
This is a flight to Dakar via Paris. Ce vol est à destination de Dakar, et fait une escale à Paris.
In order to save time, we will go to Marseille via the TGV. Pour gagner du temps, nous allons aller à Marseille en TGV.
to communicate via telephone communiquer par téléphone
- "Somehow, I came up with the idea of sending the delivery via ferry to Calais before being placed on a cargo ship to Brazil - genius!"
- "I'm joined now live via satellite by the woman of the hour, Susan Bliss."
- "I've even seen you singing karaoke in the toilet via secret camera."
- "Hannah : Caroline, I don't mean to be blunt, but I don't think selling our products via your website is really what we're looking for."
- "It lets me update my status via mobile phone or internet, so everyone knows what I'm up to."
- "No longer is the web "just" a research tool, a means to keep in touch via e-mail or a source of easily-plagiarized material for lazy students."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "Why do I need to know where my daughter is at all times via GPS software?"
- "In spite of my blinding rage and abiding contempt for you, my yoga guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
- "Susie, our users have written to us via email, Twitter, and in one case by pigeon all asking you business questions."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Via' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !