a veterinarian, a "vet": un vétérinaire, un "véto"
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "I have a pressing appointment with my veterinarian."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : The vet you visited is obviously mentally unstable."
- "Trey : Alice, now you might want to take Mittens to the veterinarian."
- "Last time I visited the veterinarian, she told me Stink was fine."
- "I'm not some laboratory animal, to be studied by doctors or veterinarians."
- "The bear shot by Warbuckle, affectionately known as "Cinnamon" by the veterinarians supervising its recovery, is in stable condition at the Amarillo Valley Bear Clinic."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Veterinarian' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !