Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Apparently, you didn't make it to the meeting either. Apparemment, vous n'étiez pas à la réunion non plus.
- "Apparently, my job is so boring even a robot refuses to do it."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "Apparently my grandfather insisted that I be married before receiving the inheritance."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "Sigourney : That's all very nice, but apparently Miss BümBüm and Mr Delavigne were seen."
- "Philip : Well Edward, a guy from the FBI wants a microfiche, and apparently there's a microfiche hidden in your guitar."
- "Apparently they've been surveying our communication for some time now."
- "Apparently you have an "M.Sc."
- "Apparently, as his chosen heir, I'm going to inherit his estate."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Apparently' ? Partagez-le avec nous !