(You will find my CV) attached to this letter, to this e-mail: (Vous trouverez mon CV) ci-joint, en pièce jointe
- "Please find attached my resumé. Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting with you soon"
- "CV attached..."
- "To help us maintain the high standards of our consulting group, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments to fill in the attached performance evaluation form for our employee, Robert Tiberius Carter."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a copy of my report on Miss Susan Bliss."
- "Please learn the "Wiggelty Woggelty Wob" pledge of allegiance (attached as a PDF)."
- "Please find attached the earth's tax return."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "When the unsuspecting computer user double-clicks on the attached file, the e-mail sends an exact copy of itself to every contact in their address book."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Attach to letter' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !