to attach (something to something): attacher (quelque chose à quelque chose)
I'm very attached to her Je suis très attachée à elle
to attach a file (to an email): joindre un fichier (à un email)
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "My CV is attached."
- "Robot : Because citizens get very attached to songs about their country, and they don't like it when their music becomes a tribute to one's egomania."
- "My head isn't attached to my body."
- "- Miniature bottle of 75-year old Scotch attached to collar"
- "See attached file for some of my favorites."
- "As you can see from the attached photo, my physical transformation is nothing short of godlike."
- "ATTACHED Results of blood test."
- "Your business card was attached to the patient's buttocks with chewing gum. He refuses to reveal his name, and broke a fire-extinguisher during check in."
- "Attached: finance_report_preview."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Attach' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !