(You will find my CV) attached to this letter, to this e-mail: (Vous trouverez mon CV) ci-joint, en pièce jointe
- "Please find attached the earth's tax return."
- "Please find attached my resumé. Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting with you soon"
- "CV attached..."
- "To help us maintain the high standards of our consulting group, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments to fill in the attached performance evaluation form for our employee, Robert Tiberius Carter."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a copy of my report on Miss Susan Bliss."
- "Please learn the "Wiggelty Woggelty Wob" pledge of allegiance (attached as a PDF)."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "When the unsuspecting computer user double-clicks on the attached file, the e-mail sends an exact copy of itself to every contact in their address book."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Attach to letter' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !