(You will find my CV) attached to this letter, to this email: (Vous trouverez mon CV) ci-joint, en pièce jointe
Note: strictly speaking, "please find enclosed" refers to a physical letter or package, while "please find attached" refers to emails (or letters which are not inside an envelope).
- "Please learn the "Wiggelty Woggelty Wob" pledge of allegiance (attached as a PDF)."
- "Attached to this email, you will find a detailed report of my plans to transform the Delavigne Corporation into an environmentally-friendly company that outperforms its competitors on every level."
- "Please find attached to this email my report on Philip Cheeter, your impressive director of sales."
- "Please find attached my resumé. Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting with you soon"
- "Please find attached the earth's tax return."
- "Attached to this email you will find a copy of my report on Miss Susan Bliss."
- "Attached to this email you will find a copy of my report on Mr. Quincy."
- "Attached to this email you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest email accounts in the company."
- "Just to reassure you, I have attached to this email a photo of myself with several high-ranking ministers of government and military."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Attach to letter' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Attach to letter' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...