a coffee machine: une machine à café
- "Meet me next to the coffee machine at 3pm tomorrow for an informal meeting so that we can come up with some party ideas!"
- "This could also be why the coffee machine only works at 9:45 in the morning, as it is connected to the network."
- "As I was leaving, I heard a strange noise coming from behind the coffee machine."
- "Kevin Connors: Found him in the break room, on his hands and knees, searching for loose change under the coffee machine."
- "Hannah : Listen to that coffee machine – it makes some funny noises."
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "And the coffee machine does not work at all anymore."
- "Need I remind you people what happened to our last 6 coffee machines?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Coffee machine' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !