coffee: le café
Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world, trailing only petroleum. Le café est la deuxième denrée la plus échangée sur les marchés internationaux après le pétrole.
a coffee bean: un grain de café
- "Edward : I knew that they liked my coffee!"
- "Very good for me, coffee."
- "I'm probably photocopying or making coffee at the moment, but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I get permission to use the phone again."
- "And make some coffee will you?"
- "MacCheeter : 'Cause my breath smelled like coffee, and I needed some cash!"
- "Danica : I can neither confirm nor deny that I would like a cheesecake with extra whipped cream and a cup of coffee."
- "Because the coffee we have here is disgusting."
- "His duties include photocopying and making tea and coffee."
- "Coffee will be provided, tea can be brewed on your own time."
- "I stand before you today not as a pimple-faced intern, fetching coffee and making copies, but as a modern-day Adonis: statuesque, strong, confident."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Coffee' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !