Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to emerge: émerger, (se) dégager, ressortir
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "I'd like you to brief me on an emerging cosmetics company in China called Wang Industries."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "I'm sensing a pattern emerge."
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Emerge' ? Partagez-le avec nous !