an emergency: une urgence
in case of emergency en cas d'urgence
(an) emergency (test): (un test) d'urgence
- "Icarus : Alright everybody settle down, there's no reason to panic, even though this is an emergency, there's no reason to panic!"
- "I need you to file an emergency 567b... return to earth, effective immediately."
- "There will be no "emergencies" in this car."
- "Due to an emergency, I will not be present this afternoon to interview candidates for the new janitor job at Delavigne."
- "Anyway, I need an emergency paternity test, you know the routine."
- "This is an emergency!"
- "It could be an emergency."
- "Icarus : Alright, everybody, settle down, there's no reason to panic, even though this is an emergency, there's no reason to panic!"
- "I've got my sun block: SPF 75, my aviator shades, three bottles of purified drinking water, two bags of fresh baby carrots, my travel journal and an empty mayonnaise jar... just in case of an emergency."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Emergency' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !