to emerge: émerger, (se) dégager, ressortir
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "And the nerds have emerged from their basements"
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "I'd like you to brief me on an emerging cosmetics company in China called Wang Industries."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "I'm sensing a pattern emerge."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Emerge' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !